January 29, 2019
Home Instead Senior Care has been named to Newsweek magazine’s inaugural list for America’s Best Customer Service 2019.
The evaluation was based on the Net Promoter Score* (50% of the final score) which is the likelihood of recommendation, and five evaluation criteria (50% of the final score). The five criteria for the award are:
- Quality of communication: measures whether the contact (via e-mail, telephone or face to face) was friendly or polite.
- Technical competence: measures the quality of information received and whether questions were answered correctly and in sufficient detail.
- Range of services: measures whether one’s personal expectations and requirements were fulfilled.
- Customer focus: measures whether a personal concern/requirement was addressed with a tailored/specific solution.
- Accessibility: measures the availability of customer service in a shop or on a helpline.
*Net Promoter, NPS et Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of SatmetrixSystems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.
“This award shines a light on the unparalleled dedication to excellence of Home Instead CAREGivers, franchise owners, key players and home office team members as we continue our journey of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families,” said Jeff Huber, president and CEO of Home Instead, Inc.