Fighting the Flu
December 10, 2020
Help protect you and your clients from the flu. Various strains of seasonal flu and Covid-19 are striking people of all ages. Don’t forget to get your flu shot.
Consider the following safety and prevention tips from the Centers for Disease Control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. Wash with warm water, rub both front and back of hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, which helps spread disease.
- Practice other good health habits such as getting plenty of sleep, being physically active, managing stress, drinking plenty of fluids and eating nutritious food.
For more information, log on to the official CDC website.