Thank you for your interest in joining the Home Instead Senior Care Downey team. Below is a list of the open job opportunities in the Downey, CA area. To take the next steps in contacting us, please fill out the form below.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Safety Supervision
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a Live Scan, TB test, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*6 months professional Caregiving experience preferred – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
A variety of shifts are available.